- High volume operative experience incorporating open, laparoscopic and robotic approaches in pediatric and adult urology.
- Preceptorship style of residency training
- Young, energetic and collegial faculty who provide a supportive environment for learning and research
- Tight knit resident team who provide a family-like community
- Hershey is the sweetest place on earth! Easy living, great outdoor activities and close to many metropolitan cities.
We are looking for students who are motivated to learn, dedicated to patient care and who are enthusiastic team players.
After considering USMLE scores, letters of recommendation, grades, research and extracurricular activities, we focus on finding applicants who will be a good “fit” for our program and current residents.
Engage in sub-internships/away rotations at programs you are interested in attending. Strive for success on the USMLE. Understand what program characteristics are attractive to you when interviewing and if you can picture yourself being there. Show initiative, energy and passion for the field. Best of luck!