If you were an applicant, why would you choose to train in your residency program?
* Broad clinical experience in Urology
* Flexibility to enter fellowship or community practice
* Approachable fellowship trained faculty with expertise in all subspecialties who are committed to resident education
* Talented residents who are “team players”
* Diverse experience with rotations at several hospitals
* Strong clinical and research institution
* Affordable living with reasonable commute to hospital
What advice do you have for medical students hoping to match in Urology?
* There is a good reason Urology is so competitive. It is a rewarding and stimulating field. Urologists are among the most satisfied and content people in medicine. No one can be assured of matching. Apply to a large number of programs and go to as many interviews as you can. Be enthusiastic and ask questions.